The following terms & conditions apply to all Orion Sphere LRP events.
1. You may cancel or transfer your ticket by email up to the close of standard bookings for that event, or up to one week prior to the event, whichever is latest. Transfers will take the form of a direct transfer to a ticket of equivalent price or a credit for future bookings. There may be a fee for transferral or cancellation, at our discretion, as detailed below:
3. Orion Sphere LRP reserve the right to refuse booking, entry or expel anyone from our events for breaches of our rules or codes of conducts with or without reasons or warning. Your booking fee will not be returned if you are refused entry or expelled from the event.
4. All LRP weapons, bows, cross bows, arrows & bolts, shields and metal armour must be checked each event by the Orion Sphere LRP weapons checking team prior to use.
All dart guns must be checked each event by the Orion Sphere LRP weapons checking team prior to use. You must inform the weapons checker of any internal modifications to dart guns. Any modifications you perform must be electrically safe, and we reserve the right to bar any weapon that we consider to be outside of our safety requirements, whether or not it has been modified. We may place additional restrictions upon use.
5. Metal or other non-LRP weapons must not be brought to Orion Sphere LRP events. Reasonable camping knives are permitted but can only be used in your camp and must be kept in your tent.
6. Orion Sphere LRP cannot be held responsible for any damages or loss of property that may occur at our events. Our events involve LRP combat and by participating you are accepting that you may be struck by LRP weapons and NERF gun ammunition.
7. No animals of any kind are permitted at our events.
8. No radio transmitting equipment, frequency scanners or pyrotechnics may be brought to our events without our permission.
9. We ask that care is taken to respect others privacy with Photography & Video e.g.
In addition, at most events we will have one or more Game Team photographers, who are taking photos to share on social media as well as to use on our wiki and in marketing material. If you would rather not appear in our material, please let us know, either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us on the Orion Sphere LRP Facebook Page. We will not use any photographs containing children 16 years old or under without contacting their responsible adults beforehand for consent.
10. Additional rules may apply based on the location of the event, check the event page for more details.
11. To book for our events you must be 16 years of age or over, bookings for players younger than 16 must be made by someone 16+ years. All attendees of our event under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is 18+ and who will take responsibility for them at the event. See the page on Young People at Orion Sphere LRP for more details.